This is the community forums for Armada - Galactic War, the hottest RTS game for the iDevice.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 backtothis here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
backtothis
I'm So Pro
I'm So Pro


Posts : 24
Points : 2990
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 25
Location : Houston, TX

PostSubject: backtothis here   Sat May 15, 2010 6:17 pm

yo, y'all know me heheh.
thanks a ton to doomedo for putting out the effort to create this forum!

leave a word if you want heheh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MystikSun
Beginner


Posts : 15
Points : 2981
Join date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: backtothis here   Sat May 15, 2010 6:20 pm

backtothis wrote:
yo, y'all know me heheh.
thanks a ton to doomedo for putting out the effort to create this forum!

leave a word if you want heheh
Your match vs me is coming. This summer.In a week or so.

Welcome to the forums!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backtothis
I'm So Pro
I'm So Pro


Posts : 24
Points : 2990
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 25
Location : Houston, TX

PostSubject: Re: backtothis here   Sat May 15, 2010 6:21 pm

lol how bout right now?
its just for fun man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade21
Nub
Nub
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 3082
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Behind YOU

PostSubject: Re: backtothis here   Sat May 15, 2010 6:23 pm

omg, why is everyone giving credit to Doom!!!


I'm the one who b*tched him to do all these things Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doomedo
Supreme Commander
avatar

Posts : 60
Points : 3038
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: backtothis here   Sat May 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Blade21 wrote:
omg, why is everyone giving credit to Doom!!!


I'm the one who b*tched him to do all these things Razz



Cus i'm a beast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armada.userboard.net
Blade21
Nub
Nub
avatar

Posts : 88
Points : 3082
Join date : 2010-05-15
Location : Behind YOU

PostSubject: Re: backtothis here   Sun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Doomedo wrote:
Blade21 wrote:
omg, why is everyone giving credit to Doom!!!


I'm the one who b*tched him to do all these things Razz



Cus i'm a beast Very Happy

No u aren't, i pwn u in eliminate pro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
screamingbutter
Beginner


Posts : 4
Points : 2954
Join date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: backtothis here   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Dear BackToThis,

I remember distinctly my last encounter (loss) with you. I learned a great deal from that quick loss (beat down). I have adjusted my strategy appropriately and look forward to our next battle. See you soon...

Also Gond kicked my ass. I haven’t' figured that one out yet though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
backtothis
I'm So Pro
I'm So Pro


Posts : 24
Points : 2990
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 25
Location : Houston, TX

PostSubject: Re: backtothis here   Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:20 pm

screamingbutter wrote:
Dear BackToThis,

I remember distinctly my last encounter (loss) with you. I learned a great deal from that quick loss (beat down). I have adjusted my strategy appropriately and look forward to our next battle. See you soon...

Also Gond kicked my ass. I haven’t' figured that one out yet though.

thats good to hear man!
shoot me a pm on TA or get on the chat here and we'll get a private match going man!

LOL I JUST FIGURED OUT TODAY..that now after the countdown and no one comes, you can click 'keep waiting'
FML.

btw Gond sucks ass!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: backtothis here   

Back to top Go down
 
backtothis here
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Armada - Galactic War Forums :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: